Parceiros

Sleek MakeUp: Pout Polish

This is a new tinted lip conditioner which is also SPF 15 by Sleek MakeUp. I bought two of them at Superdrug today as I wanted a brighter shade and a nude one also. They were priced at 2 for £6.99 or £3.91 for one. I normally only when clear lip glosses but thought I would go for a change. I got the Pink Cadillac 947 and Chocolate Kiss 948.



Pink Cadillac
This colour is my favourite out of the two, go on to Sleek MakeUp to see the colour a bit clearer. It is a lovely shade of pink with peach and red tones. What I like about this is that you can use a little so it looks like a glossy tint or put on more to make it look more like a lipstick. So, you can easily use it for day or night. This really conditions your lips thanks to the shea butter and feels like a light balm, it was quite long lasting and even when it wears off it leaves a subtle colour. I tried this with lots of mascara and black smoky eyes and it looked great.
Chocolate Kiss
This colour is a lovely chocolate brown and gives a slightly nude and peachy lip for darker skin tones. What I loved about this one as it looks natural and also gives a glossy finish, I prefer to wear this one in the day as it could be a bit too dull for night. They both taste so good when you lick your lips by the way. I tried this with dark gold eyes and black eyeliner and it went very well.
Other colours in the Pout Polish range are: Electro Peach and Perfect Plum.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online