Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Temperley London

I never went to the Circus when I was little (how sad) but I certainly took a trip their today thanks to Alice Temperley. The circus inspired collection was so exciting and I loved the London references such as the pearly queen style embellishments. The largely monochrome palette was brightened up with red which also added to the theme. The pieces included high waisted printed shorts with striped blouses, ringmaster jackets, studded skirtsuits, jumpsuits, one shoulder dresses and some body con dresses. My favourite piece was the bustier/corset body-con dress.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online