Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Douglas Hannant

I <3 this collection. I had to get that off my chest, give me a pretty dress anyday. This collection, however was from just a few pretty dresses. The dresses had a distinct structural look. There were some seperate pieces as well, the trousers didn't have much impact and didn't add anything to the collection. The skirt suits worked well especially the soft metallic one with ruching on the jacket. The ice-blue skirt with darker blue frayed edging was very elegant. The evening dresses were all stunning,the mix of pastels made the collection lighter such as the peach with pink and purple with pink. The white dress with blue/black florals was very voluminous and structured and the green and pink dress with the fan bust was breathtaking especially as the print was so delicate and reminded me of Laura Ashley. Yes, there are more pictures than usual but I couldn't pick...

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online