Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Hervé Léger by Max Azria

An evolution in body-con. I am surprised and impressed with the latest outing from Max Azria. The collection a very nude and neutral colour palette, which looked very sophisticated I must say. There was also denim, which I'm not sure about especially in the bandage dresses and the patchwork denim biker jackets. Yes, the denim added a different dimension to the collection but I think it would have been more of a classy affair without it but it did add some sex-appeal. The neutral parts of the collectionn were lovely, some were softly embellished and crocheted. Other details such as braiding and sheer inserts also added something new to the line. My favourite pieces were the long sleeved bandage dresses and the floaty minidresses. I also loved the black one shoulder cocktail dress with the sheer inserts. I am adding a few of these to my wish list.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online