Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Vivienne Tam

Before I say anything else, I thought I would share with you that I have a love/hate relationship with butterflies yes they're pretty and I have a tendency to doodle them when I am bored but I am not partial to butterlflies on clothes. It just screams Marks & Spencers childrens department. So, Vivienne Tam decided to focus her collection on butterflies... just butterflies. Yes it was 70's inspired so lots of pussy bow blouses, fringing etc but all in butterfly motifs. The style and shapes of the collection would have been lovely in a more inspiring print. The strapless, and sheer floaty dress was my favourite from the collection but it was accessorised with Tam's HP laptop with the big butterfly on top, I'm all for advertising but really? I liked the suede oversized bag too. The long sleeved dresses were ok especially in the blue and the black cocktail dress was nice but cheapened with the sparkly, yes sparkly butterflies. I'm sure this collection is a butterfly lovers fantasy.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online