Parceiros

Milan Fashion Week S/S 10: Just Cavalli

I loved the humour in this show, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but I thought the slogan t-shirts were hilarious, I love a bit of shameless vanity in the collection and the slogan t-shirts provided this. I can just imagine them being a hit already. 'Bobby', 'I've been touched by Cavalli', 'I love JC' and 'It's just Cavalli' all popped out along the catwalk. In the end I realised I was actually anticipating what the next slogan would say. Oh dear, lets move on. I really liked the whole good girl, gone bad theme of the collection with sheer and floaty dresses with lingerie peeping out from underneath. Then the sheer dresses were worn overy t-shirts. The collection got a lot grungier after this and had that rock-chick appeal to it as if the Cavalli was a rock-star and the models were his fans. Some of the pieces were quite distresses with ripping and holes in jumpers, sequins and fringing added an extra dimension to the collection. I can't believe I'm saying this, me who dislikes designer emblazoned t-shirts but I think I want one.






Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online