Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Karen Walker

'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...' Karen Walker's nautical collection did make me quite nostalgic. The boat shoes paired with the pieces helped with the theme as did the bird motif print which added some quirkiness. The white edging on the black blazer also brightened up the look. Breton striped tops in black or blue were also featured. The trouser style du jour was the turn-up which made me think about going to the seaside and rolling up my trousers to dip my toes in the sea. I really liked the trench coats and macs especially the navy and gold ones. Tiering featured here too especially on the skirts.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online