Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Marchesa

Marchesa dresses are a love of mine and any momentous occasions in my life that are yet to come I always seem to say 'A Marchesa dress would be perfect for that.' For example, my beauty pageant, my dream wedding, and just any event where such dress would be suitable. Anyway, enough fantasizing and on to the enchanting collection. The first look with the black lace florals over the softest peach gown was simple and charming and just oozed sophistication. I loved the bustier with the same lace on the shoulder but with a short feather/ruffled black skirt that had so attitude but didn't look out of place with the rest of the collection. The silver kimono dress was also a favourite. The black and white dress with the cut out flowers was just immense as was the lilac tiered creation. I am in love with the closing bridal dress and from the waist down it looks like a cloud. I am in dress heaven right now. Yes I went overboard with the pictures.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online