Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta is always one of my NY favourites and this collection didn't disappoint. Safari suits with added detailing featured albeit very elegant safari suits.  Ladylike shift dresses were seen and would be perfect for Oscar's loyal following on the upper east side. I liked the broderie anglaise which looked clean and feminine. Casuals such as cropped trousers were dressed up with long embellished coats which definately transformed them. A monochrome tribal dress was great but the real stars, as usual were the cocktail and evening dresses. I can just see them all being ordered for red-carpet events as I type. I won't be able to do them justice by describing them so have a look at the pictures. I am in love with the purple dress with exaggerated sleeves and shoulders.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online