Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Victoria Beckham

I have loved Victoria Beckham since the Spice Girls and beyond. So I shall try my best to be as objective as a I can in regards to this collection. Firstly, being a fan aside, I really like ladylike and feminine collections so after seeing this I was very impressed. In terms of design, there's more personality and freedom shown here. There was also more fluidity and some graphics as well. A red shift with a flowing edge had the VB signature look but made a little softer. The flared dresses also transformed the collection and made it more prettier and girly. The graphic loose dress also enhanced the collection and showed the new direction of the line. The peplum dresses were a triumph, especially the black long sleeved peplum dress and nude sleeveless version. My favourite piece was the black zipped body-con dress with the high collar and short sleeves, it was effortless, feminine and stylish. The evening dresses added the magic to the collection especially the red dress with the black panels and black cut outs. If you want elegant, girly and sexy dresses...this is the collection you're after.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online