Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Jason Wu

Jason Wu... I am impressed. I was really looking forward to this collection and I wasn't disappointed. The collection was optimistic, light, soft an elegant with a touch of 80's panache. Soft pastel tweeds were shown in gorgeous peach jumpsuits and shirt dresses. Their was a range of dresses on offer from strapless monochrome prom style dresses to a purple minidress with a floral detailing on the bust. The one shoulder dress was seen here too. I really loved the feathers in some of the skirts and the dress. I'm sure everyone watching the collection was waiting to see what would be on Michelle Obama's list and I definately saw a few First Lady must haves. NY just got interesting...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online