Parceiros

London Fashion Week Spring 2010: Luella, House of Holland & Christopher Kane

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do each show individually for LFW as I've been preparing for my imminent return to uni (as I'm a fashion student said preparation means shopping). But fear not I shall be doing the stand out shows of LFW so far in bitesize chunks of three.



Luella: I heart Luella, this collection truly indulged me in my love for anything and everything girly. Let's start off with the bows in the hair... adorable, I am freakishly obsessed with bows, hence the bow tattoo on my wrist. The skirt suits were soft and feminine as were the glorious, floral printed heart cut out dress which I have already spotted on Alexa Chung. The pink feathered dress, the polka dots, the bags, the coats, the puffballs. Everything was cute and with that special Luella touch that we all know and love.











House of Holland: A show by Henry Holland always guarantees fun, imagination and humour and this is exactly what we got from House of Holland. The show had an 80's vibe to it, with oversized jumper dresses, leather, acid lace and patchy skirtsuits. My favourite pieces were the lace shift dresses in fuschia, orange and black which were worn braless and with massive knickers and of course the bridal look which was gave a bit of humour and naughtiness. The denim pieces were very wearable and the denim body is a must-have.











Christopher Kane: Checks, checks and more checks. I quite like checks while I am bored to tears with oversized checks, this collection however was refreshing and just excellent really. All the pieces were lovely and wearable and showed Kane's expert tailoring. I haven't seen checks showcased in such a creative way. I liked when the brown checked dress had a black checked waist which was a good contrast. The contrasts in the collection definately stood out especially with the structured top and loose bottoms of the dresses. The use of florals and off white pleated slips and skirts proved to be great counterparts to the checks. Another winner from Christopher Kane.








Photo: www.catwalking.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online