Parceiros

New York S/S 10: Erin Wasson x RVCA

A desert hippie chick springs to mind after seeing this. I really want to take out my denim cut off shorts now. This collection was very relaxed and had an 'I don't care, I know I look good' attitude about it. I loved the nude body-con playsuit, very underwear as outerwear. Freja also showed of her killer abs (jealous much) in a sequinned crop shirt with extra low faded denim jeans, which had a little cowgirl look about it. There was quite a lot of oversized basics on show here the 'Keep it Neil' is probably going to be a sell out, as slogan tees usually tend to be. The punched out hole jumper over the miniskirt looked quite summery especially worn with a bikini underneath. I think a visit to California is due ASAP.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online