Parceiros

London Fashion Week S/S 10: Danielle Scutt

Happy 25th Anniversary London Fashion Week. Danielle Scutt's show was definately something to celebrate. The models with their Mr Whippy hair, (yes, they remind me of ice-crem) immediately caught my eye. The collection was very feminine and reminded me of clothes that I used to dress my dolls in when I was little. It also reminded me of characters in story books too. The pieces included graphic dresses with red polka dot prints and graffiti which was lightened up with sheer fabric. I loved her use of ruffles in some of the pieces and my favourite was the black and nude sheer dress and the oversized scarves. LFW is looking very promising indeed.





Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online