Parceiros

The Ice Creamists




I thought I would take a break from the NY Fashion Week festivities and talk about Ice-Cream. I love ice cream not as much as I love cake but it's getting there. Yesterday, I went to The IceCreamists guerilla ice cream installation at the Ultra Lounge in Selfridges LG with Mummy (Ice cream Fanatic). Wow... It was just wow! We had one each with 2 different flavours in and then we had another shared one, no that is not greedy the ladies at the table next to us had three each. Before I get to the Ice Cream, this is not just a regular parlour, just take a look at the website if you don't believe me. The atmosphere is great, there's a live band, dark lighting, great decor loads of theatrics. Then the ice cream... We had...
Obamarama (At the White House) - This was beautiful plus i love the name. It was white chocolate ice cream with a splash of Baileys, cocoa powder and malted horlicks... So luxurious, seriously one of the best ice creams I have ever had. All of their ice creams are unbelievably smooth.
Never Mind the Hazelnuts - Hazelnut Ice cream, amazing... I have had a lot of hazelnut ice creams in my time this by far tops it, it was nearly as nutty as a spoonful of peanut butter (without the bits, stickiness, and 100 times smoother)
Taking the Pistachio - Pistachio Ice cream, Mummy's favourite. I could live without pistachio ice cream but this was unbelievably good, I don't know how they get such a strong nutty flavour without any nut bits...very, very good.
Living in Cinnamon - Cinnamon Ice cream, delicious. Subtle but packed a punch it was really nice and spicy but not overpowering like other cinnamon things I guess I'm thinking of cinnamon sweets and chewing gum which literally burns your mouth.
Gingiana Jones - Ginger Ice cream... One of the best. I've never had ginger ice cream before but this was lovely, the ginger really came through and the surprising odd chunks of crystallized ginger were yummy.
Born & Bread - Brown Bread Ice cream, this was a flavour that I had read about but could not possibly imagine it being nice. Surprisingly, it was however apart from the caramelised chunks of soda bread it tasted more of the nutmeg and other spices that were in it, however the nutmeg was really good.

I just realised that, is a lot of ice cream we had yesterday for two people. But luckily it is lower fat than regular ice cream apparently... hmmmm it sure didn't taste like it.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online