Parceiros

Websites of the Week: Zara, H&M and Fashion on Twitter

We have waited for years and years for this moment. Online shopping will no longer be the same. Our every wish and shopping desire has been answered. As Zara and H&M have finally come online. They have relentlessly teased us with their websites, which lacked that crucial 'shopping bag' on the top right corner. Now we can shop to our hearts content without fear of the item being sold out when we get to Oxford St. No more queuing up in H&M for what seems like hours. Here's my take on the latest stores to move in to the online high street:

I quite like Zara's pieces, but I never seem to go in the store. Actually, let me rephrase that... I never find anything in Zara. I'm not sure if its the layout or the flock of women in there. Now they are online however, I can take my time and go through the stock in my own time. The website looks really good too and has the online lookbook. I crave an ASOS layout and this one is perfect and like that the pieces come as looks not items. 

Oh, how exciting is this. H&M the home to fashion forward basics is online yippeee. Well according to the website, the official launch is on September 17th. But, I just bought a ton of stuff about 30 mins ago, so I assume there is a preview of some sort so check it out now! There isn't a wide range of pieces, which I guess is due to this being a preview. But, fear not.. the home furnishings are where the gems can be found. Yes H&M do homeware. They are wonderfully cute too, me and Mother got some lovely bits for the house. I love the vintage inspired pieces and they are really girly too. Such as the cosmetic print on shower curtains and little illustrations. 


I've had twitter for a year now, but I have never used it until recently. I am still not 100% on how to do all the fancy stuff but nonetheless I am converted. I love all the fashion industry peeps on there too and bloggers. These form most of my followers actually. Victoria Beckham (@vbfashionweek) joined this week. Just imagine my delight, I shall keep mentioning her in tweets until she notices me *stalkeralert*. These are my fave-fashion-followers let's call them FFF's:
@MyFDB
@THELOVEMAGAZINE
@womensweardaily
@MercedesLFW
@vogue_london
@nytimesfashion
@fashion_monitor
@netaporter


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online