Parceiros

Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010: So far...

As we wave arrivederci to London, Milan has kicked off. I wish I was typing this from a hotel room in Milan, but no, I am at home... in East London. Never mind, the delightful Internet has soothed my woes and sent me what's been occurring in Milano.

Gucci
Rich jewel tones in orange, purple and turquoise were combined to create the ultimate sophistication. The sprinkling of gold accessories were the perfect additions. The colour then faded into stunning nudes, where the jumpsuits and bandeaus had a tribal edge. Everyone wants to be a Gucci woman next season. 

Alberta Ferretti
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a fairy when I grew up. Now, I would like to be a Ferretti Fairy. The stunning array of romantic dresses, mostly floor-length was the stuff of fairytales. The forestry inspirations were beautifully done. It makes me want to go to deserted woodlands and play with flowers.
 

D&G 
Florals adorned the looks at D&G. Models wore checked handkerchiefs in their hair, and this complemented the florals well. Crops tops had a tinge of peasantry and the long skirts looked all the more prettier in the gorgeous prints. I love, love, loved the snow white vest.

Fendi
Mr Lagerfeld showed us a sophisticated summer, which was floaty, light and subtly coloured. The opening white dresses were the ultimate summer dress, the burnt paper effect made them even more special. Ladylike shirt-dresses and high waisted skirts also featured in the proceedings. Loose, sexy and a rather happy collection. 

Prada
Miuccia Prada knows how to optimism. I laughed and smiled my way through this collection. It was most definitely a mood lifter. The collection started with skirts and oversized tops in bold oranges, blues and greens. They had a distinct uniform feel to them, minus the colour. Then we had the stripes, bright and beautiful especially with the swirly print. The prints were great, in particular the bananas. Yes, Miuccia had a banana print. It worked, the whole collection worked and it was fabulous... the way only Prada could. 







Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online