Parceiros

Lanvin for H&M


The fashion world is in a state of ecstasy, excitement, joy and just a glimpse of skepticism. No, it is not just another day.. it is the earlier confirmation that Lanvin will be collaborating with H&M. The collection will have its much awaited unveiling on November 2nd.

I truly love Lanvin, Alber Elbaz has created some of the most stunning collections. Lanvin capture the essence of what women would love to wear everyday. Every woman not only wants but
desperately desires a Lanvin dress to complete her wardrobe. Alber's shows tell a story and the collections flow effortlessly throughout. Lanvin is one of my favourite houses, so I am overjoyed at the collaboration. Alber Elbaz said himself that he wouldn't do mass-market, so I think that they will join forces and create a collection that showcases the brands ethos. I understand the skepticism that is going around at the moment, Elbaz creates beauty and do we really want to see cheaper versions on the high street? The fashion that Lanvin creates stems from the intricate detailing, the craftmanship and that it always looks flawless. I'm not worried about the collection as I believe that Alber wouldn't put the Lanvin name on anything that didn't fit in with the philosophy of the brand.

So, yes I am more than happy at this news. Of course, I shall me following this right up to the launch.

 

Photo: www.catwalking.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online