Parceiros

These are a few of my favourite things...

'When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad...' Here are my 3 favourite things of the moment, that I am wearing constantly. Plus giving me the chance to play with my camera (which by the way is superduper). 


Topshop: I bought these earrings on the way to work this week, because how can a girl go to Topshop without buying anything. I love them as they can transform a simple day outfit and add a little glamour. They look equally stunning for night too. They are soon becoming my favourite pair of earrings... of November at least.



Vintage at Kingsly Court: Well it's a bow ring and I love bows so there's not really much to be said. It's just adorable really, it doesn't look very vintage to me but I got it from a vintage shop in Kingsly Court, I forgot the name, but it's next to Cafe Ici downstairs. If it is vintage it is probably only a few years old... which I guess these days is still vintage. It was only £8 which makes it even more special.



Mulberry: I had to decide if I wanted this brooch or the heart prefect style one, but I chose this has it is big and I quite like big safety pins. The heart brooch is adorable but it's tiny. I use this mainly to tie up scarves, knitted cardigans and on my tweed jacket. It really adds an extra dimension to a look and really stands out. Mulberry is love.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online