Parceiros

Victoria Beckham & Harper's Bazaar

I love VB. She is one of my idols. I love The Spice Girls. I love her style. My friends think I am obsessed with her, I am not I just love her. Wow, that whole sentence completely contradicted my last statement but whatever I just like her, most people don't but I do. So imagine my joy when I popped into M&S and saw her gracing the cover of Harper's. As a true fan and magazine-a-holic I really should have known this...but I didn't which made the surprise even better. Unfortunately, I left it at BFF's house so I haven't read the article...sigh. But I took pictures of the shoot, which is one of my favourites from Harper's this year. Yes I am biased because it's of VB but I love the imagery and inspiration behind the shoot. It's quite dark, sexy and moody which really suits her and I love the lingerie and hoisery in the shoot. These pictures may be making an appearance a white wall in my bedroom very soon....

Victoria's Secret
Harper's Bazaar




















Photo: Harper's Bazaar, UK

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online