Parceiros

Febreze loves Vintage


So, my gorgeous vintage fake fur cape...smells. I haven't worn it since I bought it because it reeks of eau de vintage. Which is quite frankly very off putting, you know that musty, moth ball aroma that fills your nostrils when you walk into a vintage shop.. yes that smell. I have searched high and low for a dry cleaner but they're all to scared to do it because its delicate etc. The Mother found a lovely little one in Canary Wharf but they wanted to send my furry beauty away for TWO weeks. Ergh no I have a Jimmy Choo pre-launch to attend thank you very much where said furry beauty will be making an appearance. It is now Wednesday 11th November 2009, I need the cape desmellified by Friday 13th November 2009 at 6.30pm. So I went into Tesco and bought some, Febreze. I have never used it but the advert makes it sound very snazzy, I think it's the one with that annoying girl who says 'FRESH' or is that Oust? meh. Anyway I sprayed it and and was slightly worried as it was really wet and your not supposed to wet fur but it is now drying off very nicely and it is smelling lovely and 'FRESH' so far so good. I think Febreze has saved the day. Plus I have saved nearly £20+. Verdict: Febreze loves Vintage BUT I will let you know how it holds up on Friday, just in case it falls apart or something. 





The pictures were taken by my shiny new camera. <3  
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online