Parceiros

Lush: Snow Fairy Solid Perfume


I am sharing my beauty secret. I really shouldn't but I'm in a generous mood. Lush is just amazing, I thought I couldn't possibly be more in love with Lush than I already am but that was until they brought out a new solid perfume.

I have Honey I washed the Kids already which is gorgeous but Snow Fairy is just unbelievably scrumptious. It smells of bubblegum, candy floss, days at the fun fair, Barbie, sweet shops and all things girly and pink which in essence is everything I love in a silver pot.

I get complimented on it everyday and it lasts all day, even the little tub in my handbag leaves a lingerering smell long after the tub is removed. What I love about solid perfumes are not only that they last longer but they are so easy to apply on the go and discreetly at that. Lush have a scent for every disconcerning nose so if girly, pink and sweet is not for you check out Lush for more scents.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online