Parceiros

'Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels' - Erm, What About Cupcakes?

Kate Moss does make me laugh. The quote, oh Kate. We live in a politically correct, hypochondriac society. So the quote wasn't such a food idea. But as per it was taking out of context and if they published the rest of the article which included lil things such as jam making there would not be a furore. But the media love blowing things out of proportion. Hold on - As I am studying to be a Fashion Journalist does this include me? No. Anyway, they always look for excuses to blame the Fashion Industry and models for eating disorders and the cliched 'size zero' debate. I don't agree with what Kate said, particularly as she is a role model and a source of 'thinspiration' for many. But give her a break, she said one thing and this does not mean that she is now advocating eating disorders and body dysmorphia.

Which all made me think about how much I love cupcakes. I am snowed under with work from uni, I'm writing an investigative piece called 'Crudites to Cupcakes'. (Sorry about missing accents my MAC is not functioning today.) The piece is about the cupcake phenomena and if it has led to women turning their backs on diets. There's also discussion about women's relationship with food, and craving sweet treats. I had to do a photoshoot with the help of my BFF's who modelled : ). So for this one assignment I have been photographer, stylist, journalist and graphic designer. How I love being a fashion student. But it was great fun as me and the BFF's did all of our shoots in a couple of hours plus fitting in jacket potatoes and House Bunny...again. So I thought I'd post some the pictures from the shoot I took which were from M&S. They looked good, taste not so much...



















Photographer: Me
Models: BFF's
Cupcakes: M&S
Please do not copy these images, or any images taken by me on this site without permission
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online