Parceiros

Galliano, Claridges and Christmas Trees



John Galliano is designing the Christmas Tree at Claridges for Dior. I seem to be in an endless state of excitement this month, there are so many amazing places to go to and people to meet. Best of all the unveiling of the tree is on... December 1st. My birthday. Also I have already planned to go to Claridges with my Besties. So technically good old John is doing this for me... I wish. I am really excited what's better than a birthday, afternoon tea, Dior and friends. Nothing really. Oh yes the Chanel ring which I shall be wearing on my index finger. Yes The Mother got me the ring... So beautiful.

Also, I got a camera today...yay. You may or may not have noticed that all the pictures that I take had been on an 8 megapixel camera phone courtesy of LG which I loved mainly due to the ease of it all. But, I have got in touch with the age of technology and got a Blackberry and 2-3 megapixels which BB provide is not going to happen. So today I purchased a new, shiny, sparkling, Canon 12 megapixel beauty. Eeeep, so look out for my clear and pristine photography coming very soon.

Photo: www.fashion-forum.org
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online