Parceiros

Jimmy Choo for H&M


I could start this post with a fantastical scene setting lead up to my exciting news but I am just too excited. So here goes... I am going to THE pre-launch for the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection in association with Vogue. I am stupendously excited, because 1. I love Jimmy Choo 2. I love Vogue and 3. I love H&M. I do love quite a lot of things as you have probably noticed my know but these 3 are on my 'Love List'.

Plus, I detest queuing for any thing so you will not catch me queuing or even worse *camping* ( I feel like I should have bleeped out that C word... gag). So this a perfect opportunity for me to get my mitts on the collection before everyone else while sipping on sumptuous cocktails and miniscule canapes. Come on it's a fashion event the canapes will be incy wincy but hey there might be cupcakes involve. Plus I'm with my blogging and fashionista BFF Imogen so fun times are ahead.

I've seen some of the collection online and I am coveting some of the studded bags, sequinned clutches and the ever-so-slutty-yet-sophisticated over the knee boots.

Well I shall be taking lots of pictures (maybe discreetly) and will fill you in on all the gossip. Don't forget to take you earrings out in advance of the impending 9am catfight outside H&M Regent Street on Nov 14th.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online