Parceiros

Lip Smackers - The Review



A couple of posts back (scroll down) I mentioned my delight at having seen the Lip Smackers Flavours or as they call it 'Flavors' range in Claire's Accessories. So I bought them today, I bought the multipack which includes the Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Fanta Orange and Sprite Lip balms. I really do love a gimmick, and a lip balm.

All in all, they smelt enough like the real drinks. It was not like opening a can of coke, but near enough, plus it's a lip balm.


Coca-Cola: It smelt fizzy. Fizzy is not a scent I know, but some things really do smell fizzy. Reminiscent of cola bottles from the sweety shop, not the haribo kind but the ones with the sour/fizzy coating. Delicious. Feels good on the lips, has the right consistency and is not sticky, doesn't leave a colour. I am sure I felt a little tingle hmm probably the fizz again.



Sprite: Homemade Lemonade on a Summer's day... In reality, Still Lemonade from M&S. I see what they did with the whole lemon and lime flavour here. Is it just me, but I really can't taste lemon and limes in Sprite or 7-Up. It's just fizzy. The F-word pops up yet again, I should have called this post Fizzy. The lip balm has a slight tint, quite matte. Would look good over a sparkly lip gloss to tone it down or a lipstick.



Fanta Orange: Have you noticed that nobody eats the orange flavoured sweets in the packet? One they never taste like orange, it is always that synthetic, Sunny D-esque taste. Which oranges do not taste like. I always leave the orange ones in a packet of starbusts... or as I like to call them... Opal Fruits (Eww that really shows my age, 20 next week...sigh, bring on the anti-wrinkle cream). But, yes it smells like all of the aforementioned which is exactly how Fanta tastes and I quite like Fanta, strangely enough.



Coca-ColaVanilla: How I miss this... I loved this drink. Yum. I am in major craving overload. I shall have to google it very soon, 'Coca-Cola Vanilla: UK stockists.' Which I seem to be googling with everything these days as England seems to be on the bottom of the list for distribution of yummy goods. This is my favourite balm it smells oh so sweet, and vanillary and cola-ish. It is delicious. I am sad to say that I was bitterly disappointed after licking my lips ferociously all day the taste wasn't as satisfying as the drink, but close enough.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online