Parceiros

Chanel Crystal Ring... A Perfect Fit


I have had the most pleasurable/stressful task from The Mummy to find a birthday present I want for my soon to be 20th birthday. Pleasurable because I have accumulated around 10-20 hours in total scanning selfridges with my fashioned eye.. oh the joy. Stressful because how can a girl choose between a Vuitton Neverfull, Miu Miu fuschia purse, Vuitton Scarf and Mulberry's new hottest of pinks laptop case. That was until my lovely postman delivered the December issue of Vogue to my East London doorstep, I quickly flicked through it. Then I saw it, from the corner of my over-mascared eye, the sparkles and interlocked C's shone out from the glossy pages and into my heart.

Ok, I am so getting carried away here but yes it was THE ring, I am in love... yet again and I think the search or wish list should I say is over. I popped into the Chanel boutique in selfridges to try it on and it was perfect it was truly made for me with its one size fits all. Task 2 is now to persuade The Mummy that me and ring are meant to be.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online