Parceiros

Juicy Couture Does Cupcakes



Today I spent my day preparing  for my birthday extravaganza. Involving me making 24 cupcakes (pics coming soon). I napkin folded, table prepared, piped frosting, and made goody bags all for the sake of my 20th. While I am waiting for the besties to arrive, I thought I would do some window shopping of the online sort. I decided to have a peek at ASOS as I haven't paid them a visit for a while.

As my eyes lingered over the snoods, jeggings and shoeboots I came across this beauty. It said Juicy Couture - £57.00 which I had to read thrice. I am not a huge fan of Juicy, I loved them when I was younger but it is another brand that have been sucked into the Kingdom of Chavdom. Along with Burberry, Playboy Merchandise and dare I say it Tiffany & Co. Although I still love Tiffany <3. So back to the necklace, it is divine but that's obvious as I love a bit of silver, pink and cake. So it's pefect. Hmmm... Christmas present me thinks so.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online