Parceiros

Lip Smacker & Swizzels Matlow Lip Balm


During a late night shopping spree with The Mother, I decided to have a little look in Claire's Accessories. Why am I in a pre-pubescent shop you ask? Well, I was on the lookout for things to put in my goody bags for my birthday sleepover, and thought I'd have a little peep in Claire's. After much looking and The Mother complaining I saw something that my eyes cherished... Lip Balm. I am a sucker for flavoured lip balms, the crazier the flavours the better. So to my utter joy and delight I saw a range of Lip Smackers flavours and Swizzels Matlow. The Lip Smackers range included coca-cola, coca-cola vanilla (THE best coke flavour EVER, bring it back! or is it still here?), Sprite and I think M&M's as well, basically well known flavours, they come separately or in multi-packs so i will be purchasing one very soon eeep! Obviously they have a much wider range in America, if you find yourself over there.

The Swizzels Matlow flavours (They made Refreshers, Drumsticks, Rainbow Drops, all the childhood faves) they also have lip balms! I saw a Lolly one, Refreshers and Rainbow Drops. How amazing is this your favourite sweets, drinks and treats on your lips (minus the calories) but I would literally be licking my lips all day everyday.

Well when I decide which flavours I want I shall let you know if they were any good, after all the hype I've given them.

Photos: Wiki 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online