Parceiros

And I go Back to Black...

I am partial to having a bit of black in the wardrobe as soon as it hits October. I really like black clothes, there timeless, classic and if the right pieces are worn quite elegant. You can't go wrong with black, hence why every girl has an LBD, black boots, black coat and black gloves. Now I just used the word 'hence' I just remembered one of my favourite House Bunny clips. Which I can't find on You Tube but thought I'd post this even funnier clip. Before I get to the actual post.


Me and my friends think that clip is hilarious... how embarrassing if no-one else does. Oh well, on to fashion. These are my 3 favourite, black winter wardrobe pieces for A/W 09.


Betty Jackson Black: The Mother persuaded to go to a special Debenhams cardholders late night extravaganza. Why do Debenhams always have sales, and extravaganzas? I do worry. So I thought I would be sitting down for hours on end with the throngs of rejected and deflated boyfriends and husbands. As Debenhams is not my favourite place on Oxford Street especially as Selfridges is just a pretty skip away. But I persevered and found this gem of a cape. It was in the Betty Jackson diffusion line for 'Designers at Debenhams'. It is cosy and warm, and looks great with jeggings, black trousers and black leggings. <3. £95 or £90 me thinks. We shall see when the statement comes...sigh.



New Look: I have been looking for Thigh High boots since last Winter, and had failed dismally until now. I didn't want OTK boots as I already had some brown ones plus I wanted them HIGH a la Pretty Woman. Minus the whole prostitute thing. I saw these in New Look ages ago and though no I shall wait until I see some leather ones. Since then I have tried on approximately 20 pairs all the way from Tottenham Court Road to Marble Arch (whilst avoiding Primark at all costs.) I saw some amazing ones in Topshop and Office and Russell & Bromley but they were either too plastic, too leathery, not high enough or the wrong heel height. Then I went to New Look today and voila my boots were back. They are perfect, I  doubt very much that they are even real suede but I don't mind seeing as I will probably be bored of them in about a fortnight. January at the latest. Plus they're £40. Plus student discount = £36.40.  OMG! <3 And they look less slutty as they're a bit slouchy.



Zara: Every girl needs a pair of long, black, leather gloves. I found these in Zara after searching yet again for what seemed liked years (in reality about an hour). They look great with my cape and my fur cape. They complement a vintage look perfectly and is a match made in fashion heaven for my lil vintage brown mock-croc bag. £29.

<3


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online