Parceiros

Barry M: Flamingo Pink


This is the my newest Barry M nail polish. 'Flamingo pink' it's called. I love the name. I am a fan of the aforementioned bird, mainly because they are pink and I saw some when I went on my vaycay to Cuba. Pretty. The nail polish doesn't look like flamingo pink if it did it would be much lighter, as David Attenborough kindly informed me on Life last week (i-player it, it is the greatest wildlife show...ever). The shade is more of a dark coral which really warmed up my A/W wardrobe, which doesn't really need warming up due to my lush pink coat. The only thing that I didn't like about the polish is that it has chipped beyond repair only two days in, maybe I put too many coats on, but it's prettier that way. I would recommend it though it is a lovely colour and on the first day of wearing it is stunning then it should be removed due to any embarrasing skanky chipped nail dilemmas.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online