Parceiros

Oh Chanel.


Chanel is a girl's best friend. I want two things from Chanel this month. Nail Polish and a waiting list. Le Vernis Particulière is the Jade of S/S 10. I need it in my life. Did I do the waiting list, of course not. Why you ask? I hate waiting lists for nail polish, I refuse to do it, although I am kicking myself (with heels on I might add) that I didn't. So I shall do it the old fashioned way and kick and scream my way into Selfridges on Jan 29th at 9am maybe 10am. I will not leave until my nails are painted in a delightful hue of greyish brown or until someone scary pushes me away. My other Chanel item is the Le Trompe L'oeil de Chanel temporary tattoos from S/S 10. I don't like temporary tattoos, I have a real one (pink bow, left wrist). However, I do like Chanel temporary tattoos... I have no idea where I shall affix them but I want some. They are due for launch on March 1st at Selfridges, I shall be there with elbows sharpened again. I am also calling Chanel Bond Street on Monday bright and early to be put on the waiting list, if they don't have one they will have to start one. Yes, I am a waiting list snob, no to nail polish but a definite yes to temporary tattoos. Chanel does strange things to a girl. 





Images: www.elleuk.com, www.polyvore.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online