Parceiros

Not such a material girl...



Another Thursday night, another mindless fashion show. I do despair. The BBC's 'Material Girl' lured me in with promises of an episode filled with Barbie dreams, Louboutins, drama and general fashionista fun all with a delightful spritz of Chanel No.5 in an 8pm time slot. What more could a humble fashion student want from a Thursday night? Well, wasn't I sorely disappointed. Material Girl is trying to be Devil Wears Prada and Ugly Betty but it just doesn't work. Me and the Besties kept saying 'If only it was American.' US fashion shows are the best, they may not be a true reflection of the industry but they're at least entertaining. The BBC's outing threw in every fashion stereotype known into the hour and the fashion, well I don't even want to remark. Oh, I hate being mean but I really didn't like this... but on the plus side two of the men were quite hot so that's reason alone to tune in next week.

Photo: www.bbc.co.uk
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online