Parceiros

In search of perfection. Mascara Wars



After I purchased the Renewal Lash Serum (last post), I decided to treat myself to another mascara. I use about 6 coats of mascara every day, each coat tends to be a different mascara. It does make one's make-up bag rather heavy. I am trying to get into the habit of using just ONE, so this ONE mascara better be as good if not better than six. The search is on, any suggestions are very welcome. The frontrunner at the minute is Chanel Exceptionnel De Chanel which is divine as well as DiorShow. So my search begins with L'oreal Double Extension Carbon Black.
Step 1: Base coat with Ceramide R - I really like the base coat, it was the right consistency and gave my lashes a lot of length.
Step 2: Carbon Black - I like the intensity of the colour, which deepens the lengthening and thickening effect from step 1. I am impressed. There was also no clumping, even after my generous 3 coats... I couldn't resist.
Overall: Good start to the proceedings, really nice look for everyday although it just isn't dramatic enough for a 6 coats of mascara kinda girl. I did keep applying more coats and it didn't clump so that gets extra points.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online