Parceiros

Lush Toner Tabs



Lush Toner Tabs
I haven't done a Lush post for the New Year, after my mammoth review last year. I don't like to boast but I was in Lush Times (Lush Newspaper) this month for a review I done on their Ultra Bland Cleanser. Me and Lush go way back (I wish). So I went in the store I picked up some toner tabs. I have used them once before and they worked a treat so I picked up a few more. There are different varieties: Q10, Tea Tree, Vitamin E and Vitamin C. I like that they are not astringent as some toners tend to be and they are very calming and therapeutic. You have to fizz one in a bowl of warm water, use it to steam your face and then either dip some cotton wool in the water and use on your face or splash some on. Q10 is for shaving apparently so I haven't tried that one but I guess it would be a good soother. The Tea Tree is very good especially if you have a breakout or after a long/good night out. I love the Vitamin E it is so relaxing and soothing and the lavender is great on the skin and the vitamin E really balances out your skin. The Mother used the Vitamin C and remarked that it was 'Very good indeed.' This ones very restorative so good for anti-aging on 'older' skin.

Lush Toner Tabs: £0.75 each
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online