Parceiros

Chanel: Paris Couture Fashion Week S/S 10

Paris Couture screams of beauty, elegance and dreams all in an endless flourish of expense, luxury and glamour.  Oh how I wish I was there, well I guess that's why the Internet was invented... to bring couture to my Mac <3. The Chanel girls strolled onto the catwalk with bows and bouffants. Reminiscent of little girls playing dress-up in their Mother's chic yet eccentric wardrobe. The classic tweed suit received another makeover this time in the form of a delicious pastel palette with exquisite metallic embellishments. The tailoring oozed the expertise of Chanel as did the volume, fluidity and effortless drama of the dresses. The metallic shoes and gloves added a gladiatorial element to counteract the gorgeous prettiness of the collection. I loved the lace details and my favourite pieces were the coat dresses. The evening dresses made my heart skip a beat and shows why Chanel is Couture or Couture is Chanel.






Photo: www.catwalking.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online