Parceiros

L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum



I heart Mascara. Any new mascara, gimmick, or super product my eyelashes are ready. This product is a serum which during the day you apply under your mascara and during the night you apply to your bare lashes. L'oreal claim that it will make 'Lashes feel fortified, look renewed.' It has Arginine and Centella in it which nourish and boost lashes. I have used it for over a week now, in all honestly I wasn't expecting much at all but I bought it anyway. But... my lashes definitely look fuller and healthier, I wouldn't say they are longer but the fullness gives the appearance of longer lashes...very clever eh. So, I shall keep persevering with this and let you know how LashWatch is going.

Boots: £10.99 (free eyeliner when you buy any L'oreal mascara too)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online