Parceiros

Chanel: Paris Couture Week A/W 10

Oh my, I am back in the blogosphere. It has been a long time coming, but fear not I bring couture with me. Whilst I have been away I have been doing internships in fashion and also food. I highly recommend interning to everyone, it is a great experience. Anyway, back to my little fashion bubble.

Whenever I am feeling down, I have a little flick through a Chanel look book or the website. It makes me feel that everything is ok in the world. I got the exact same feeling, after seeing this show. Everyone woman needs to have a classic Chanel suit in their wardrobe, during their lifetime. It is the epitome of everlasting style. This collection exemplified this perfectly. Deep raspberry skirt-suits shared the catwalk with voluminous sleeves, flirty skirts and divine gold ankle boots. One of my favourite looks was the fur-lined caramel coat dress. I loved the balance of volume and femininity with the clean lines of the traditional tweed suits. The evening wear was stunning, with sequins, embellishments, tulle and prints. All that remains to be said, is that famous quote 'Fashions fade but style is eternal.' 

           

          

           

Photos: www.catwalking.com 

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online