Parceiros

Autumn/Winter 2010-11: The Beauty

Smudged & Smoked Kohl 
Kohl is my life. OK slight exaggeration, but this and mascara are my HG (Holy Grail, I found this little term online). I had such a Carrie moment the other day. If you have seen Sex and The City 2: The Movie, you will understand. I went to an Asian market and found these authentic kohl pencils for... wait for it 50p! It is amazing, really really dark and great for smudging. Line the entire eye to stand out next season. 

Side Partings
This is so weird but this is the only way I've ever parted my hair, apart from when I had a fringe. I think it is the most flattering, unless you have strong features to pull off the middle parting. This parting can be casual, when worn in a ponytail or stunning with tumbling waves or cascading curls. The cleaner the part, the more it stands out as a trend. Experiment with a messier parting for more of a disheveled look. 

Crushed & Stained Lips 
I love this look, I don't normally do a heavy lip as I'm more of a heavy eye girl. But I may put the eyeliner down and try this. I love the crushed berry effect and it is a bold lip but it is toned down as it is matted. When you first see it, it seems quite daunting but using a shade that you are comfortable with makes it more wearable. To create this look, I personally would mix a matte lipstick with liner and a stain to do this. Using a brush and blotting powder to keep the look precise and matte. 

Strong Brows
I did a whole post on 'The Eyebrow' a while ago, so have a little rummage through my archives. This season, the mood is distinctly bushier and bolder. Brush them up and slick them down with some clear mascara or vaseline and an eyebrow brush. Not too much, or it will look like a hairy oil slick. Whatever, that may look like? Eyebrows really shape and define the face and are a perfect start for this seasons beauty trends.



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online