Parceiros

Autumn/Winter 2010-11: The Accessories

Gloves Galore
Gloves are the epitome of winter chic. They scream or should I say politely whisper, that the wearer is most definitely a lady. A very classy but a bit naughty lady in fact. Obviously, I am talking about long and luxurious leather and suede gloves that graze your elbows. Not the teeny, scratchy woolen numbers that you have to repeatedly purchase through winter, due to losing them (accidentally on purpose). The gloves seen at the shows were in variating shades in leather and suede. They reached all the way up to the elbow and just past. Wear them at this length or ruched down a little lower. These look stunning with  capes and to channel the 50's look. 

Structured Handbags
I can barely type without fear of bursting out in spontaneous excitement. I love handbags anyway, who doesn't ? I am particularly obsessed with vintage, structured bags at the minute. I have quite a few in my collection. This season, many of the shows featured these beauties, swinging proudly from the models arms. This is an ideal accompaniment to the overall ladylike mood of the season. Simplicity is important here, in key fabrics such as leather and croc. Little clasps and snap closures are cute touches.

Slender & Skinny Belts
I seriously need to sort out my belt collection. They are bursting out of the huge canvas bag that they are messily stuffed into. I am the go-to-girl for belts. I have every width, colour and style available. I wear a waist belt nearly everyday, they complete any outfit and are so feminine. For me the wider the belt the better. However, for quite a few months I have moved on to the skinnies. They are mrs versatility, a brown leather one is a must. Everyday I am finding new ways to tie them, knotting and twisting looks great. Can't really explain in words but you know what I mean...

Mmmmh... Socks
Socks, socks, socks, they must be the winter staple. But, who really has good memories of socks. I remember when I was at school freezing in my knee high socks and my folded over school skirt...GAG. Whenever I wear socks I seem to be freezing cold, this probably is reasonable seeing as this is why we put them on. It's always my Mum who makes me put socks on, it seems. Anyway, I'm going to give them a try this Autumn/Winter. I'm getting bored of tights, I really like them with heeled sandals and peeking over ankle boots. Hmmm.... I shall google where to find nice socks.

Photos: www.catwalking.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online