Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Vivienne Tam

I come to this collection with much trepidation, I was not a fan of Tam's Spring love obsession with butterflies. So, when I heard that the theme for this collection were the animals for Chinese New Year, I was slightly worried. But, I am very pleased to say that it was not literally models in animal suits on the catwalk (ok, that was harsh but I really didn't like butterflies). I actually really liked it, it was youthful and fun. The details really stood out, in ruffles, draping and volume. The embellishments and delicate prints really worked well. I even spotted feathers, and you know how much I like feathers. The only animals on the catwalk were in the form of adorable, origami motifs. I really liked the subtlety of the theme here and the details of the pieces told the story. Lovely <3



Photo:www.style.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online