Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Jason Wu

Everytime I think about Jason Wu, I spontaneously burst into song. This song usually begins and starts with a 'Wu, woop'. But, anyway... the collection was androgynous at the beginning, with oversized jackets and trouser suits. This gave way to a parade of gorgeous cocktail and evening dresses. Feathers encased in tulle and cigarette-burn spots stole the show. Wu made a departure from First Lady fashion and did it very well. I particularly liked the simplicity and texture of the ribbed jumpers and the sheerness of some of the pieces. The gold leaf sparkled with the jewelled tones and the boxy cocktail dresses had great volume. I was wishing for more feathers and I got them.



Photo: www.style.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online