Parceiros

God Save McQueen


I am only now writing this post after the shocking news of Lee McQueen's death. I think it has only just sunk in. I bought one of his iconic pale pink and black silk scull scarves today, and was devastated that he is no longer with us to share his inspiring and genius designs. He was one of the best designers of all time, his designs were art, they told a story. His designs captured everything that he wanted to say, they were his voice. From his 'bumster' trousers to armadillo heels, he shocked, innovated and created trends. He was a fashion legend, icon, provocateur and creator... he will me missed my everyone. R.I.P McQueen.

Photo:www.kinho.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online