Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Alexander Wang

Wang unravelled the banker's suit and turned it into a sexy treat. The suit was a big theme in this collection,  and was cut, mixed and chopped. I particularly loved it when it was turned into lingerie, maybe not so suitable for the office... but hey, one can dream. Velvet was also a big theme throughout the collection, I am not a big fan of the V word but it added great texture to the pieces. The mood was dark and gothic in places. Ribbed jumpers and draping were both seen but the highlight for me, were the thigh-high leg warmers. They were just amazing, I'm getting bored of my thigh-high boots so these shall be my new replacement. Until I find them I shall snip of the feet of my thigh socks. 



Photo: www.style.com 

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online