Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Victoria Beckham

I still pinch myself whenever I see one of Victoria Beckham's collections. Due to the fact that I am a little bit in love with her. Actually, this is no time to be coy... I love her a lot. You would be able to tell from my many posts that include her anyway. I have loved her since her Spice Girls days, I am so proud of her that she has followed her dreams to be a designer. Her collection has done phenomenally well, and
are a red carpet fave with the gliterrati. Her designs have continued to evolve and mature and I love the workmanship and detailing of the pieces. For Autumn/Winter her success continued, she narrated the show and greeted the editors (so nice). The collection was structured and body-con as her past collections have been. This season she also featured some draped pieces and contrasted fluidity and structure. This worked very well and the dresses were stunning. The colours were rich and bold especially the red and teal. The nudes and metallics complemented the boldness of the other tones. My favourite look was the nude skirt suit with the elasticated waist belt and body-con skirt. This was a perfect example of how well the fluidity and structure worked together. The look was very minimal, elegant and ladylike just like the designer herself. <3.




Photo: www.style.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online