Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Behnaz Sarafpour

What I love the most about New York Fashion Week is the wearability of some of the collections. I love fantastical, breathtaking and awe inspiring fashion and the stories and inspirations that fashion tells. But, I do like a collection that is primarily what women want to wear and are well made with something extra. Pieces that will transform your everyday life, that will make lunch at Pret and dinner at Pizza Express not so ordinary. This is exactly what Behnaz Sarafpour offered in her presentation. A camel and black trouser suit was so soft and feminine. My favourite piece was the camel coat with the huge fur collar. Ok, I'm vegetarian but oh my that fur... The ladylike and minimal feel ran throughout with cute skirts and polka dot tights, and belted jackets. The ruffled dress was sexy when worn with the fishnets to avoid the frillyfancy look. I loved the white trousers, blouse and nude belt with the lovely hat, I'm thinking french riviera avec a beret wearing Parisian man. Embellishments were also seen on a black shift. I want it all <3



Photo: www.style.com 

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online