Parceiros

New York A/W 2010-11: Lacoste

After the amazing show for Spring, I was expecting a lot from this collection. While I didn't love it as much as last season, this collection did indeed make me happy. It was like a story unfolding, it started with slouchy and oversized neutrals. Blazers, trousers and knitwear all oversized in camel. Then the bright, blocks of colour bounced onto the catwalk. It was so cheerful and optimistic, many of the looks came in raspberry, red and dark pink. The clashes mixed mint, black, raspberry and canary yellow. There was a distinct 80's sportswear feel to it. I loved the shorts, ribbed jumpers and jumper dresses. I really don't understand why I like Lacoste as I don't do sporty at all but Christophe Lemaire makes me smile. I wish I didn't cut my hair as I would have definitely been sporting those side ponytails.



Photo: www.style.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online