Parceiros

Vintage in NYC: Hell's Kitchen

As a self confessed vintage addict, I needed a vintage fix when I went to New York recently. I made a beeline for the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. The market is open on weekends and is teaming with little gems. I always find that markets and fairs offer better value and when you have a good old rummage you can find amazing pieces. However, I am partial to lovely shops that 'handpick' pieces too. This market also has antique homeware too, and I picked up a cute tin sign for my kitchen. It is definitely worth a visit. If you happen to be in NY.

Hell's Kitchen Flea Market: West 39th Street & 9th Avenue 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online