Parceiros

In Flight: Beauty Survival Kit


I just came back from my spiritual home aka NY. I think I have already shared my love of this wonderful city many times before. I love everything to do with travel, from the holiday shopping, frantic packing, to passport control and taking off. Planes are treacherous for your skin, which maybe the only negative for me about flying. So, I thought I would share my in flight beauty survival kit as everyone prepares to jet away for exotic lands.

This Works: Survive - This kit is a flying must have, it includes an eye serum which is perfect for getting rid of those lack-of-comfortable-sleep puffy eyes. Quick Spritz, which includes Rosewood is a hydrating and refreshing mini spray that instantly cools your face and body. The kit also contains Turbo Balm which I used on my lips, but the Cocoa Butter, Monoi and Rose in the balm makes it great for any dry patches. My favourites are the Breathe In and One For All roll ons. The Breathe In uses Frankincense, Ravensara and Eucalyptus, it is perfect for warding off gagworthy in flight germs and congestion. This helped me when I had a fit of sneezes on the plane...eurgh. The One For All contains Lavender, which is great for calming you and helping you off to sleep and is a great antiseptic for bites. Yes I got bitten in New York... six times in one night. Plus all the treats in this kit are around 5ml so are perfect for travel.

Bio-Oil, is the moisturiser I use on my face at home and I used it about 3 times during the flight. Planes instantly dry out your skin with the powerdul air conditioning, and pressure so it's beneficial to keep moisturising during the flight. Also, avoid wearing make up on the plane as this dries and irritates the skin further. Just slap some on in the last 30mins of the flight.

I don't leave my house without hand sanitizer, and it is an essential on a plane. Just think of all those people in a small space for hours and hours with no windows open and hardly any movement...yuck. I find Atrixo to be one of the best hand creams that I've used and I also apply this regularly throughout the flight. I detest the whole 100ml liquid rule, I barely fit all my toiletries into the clear plastic bags. So, perfume for me is a no no, but solid perfume on the other hand is very useful. They always come in little pots as they're very concentrated. Last, but not least brightening eye drops need to be in everyones toiletry bag. I can rarely sleep on planes, but these eye drops make me look like I've had a good 8 hours. I pick these up in Superdrug or Boots or any pharmacy.

Let's face it, it's not easy to look drop dead gorgeous after a long flight, but these products make me feel a whole lot better <3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online