Parceiros

Velvet for A/W 10

Altuzarra, Givenchy, Gucci and Gaultier, all added a little velvet to their collections for Fall. The sumptuous and luxurious fabric is the texture of choice for those chilly months. It makes me think of the velvet dress I had in a crushed blackberry hue that I was made to wear in the 90's. There is something slightly perverse yet delightful about velvet. Velvet tablecloths and curtains scream brothel-chic. Whilst, Armani's flared skirts scream splendour. My mind is fighting with the notion of velvet for fashion or velvet for tacky home furnishings. When channelling any velvet inspired look, I would advise that less is most definitely more. Unless, you are one of those enviable creatures who can wear anything and still have an air of fabulosity. Black velvet hotpants and blazers are cute, I must say. But, after dining at a 'themed' restaurant with white velvet napkins I am scarred for life.

Photos: www.catwalking.com
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online